Why Become an Orinoco Coffee & Tea Wholesaler?
The products you sell in your grocery, retail store, or coffee shop reflect your commitment to your customers and their satisfaction.
As an Orinoco Coffee & Tea wholesaler, your customers will know you care.
Our handcrafted specialty coffee is custom roasted, blended, and delivered daily to wholesale customers throughout Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and the New York metropolitan area.
In addition to our freshly roasted coffee, we offer an extensive line of quality teas, as well as the following:
- Allied products – Additional food products provide the perfect complement to our coffees and teas, and include chocolate, biscotti, smoothies, syrups, and much more.
- Private Label Program – Putting your name or logo on Orinoco’s freshly-roasted coffees can help you build awareness for your brand.
- Equipment and more – As a certified distributor of BUNN Coffee Equipment and Nuova Simonelli Espresso Machines, we can help you set up shop and train your staff.
Put Four Generations of Excellence on Your Side
Orinoco has been dedicated to growing, exporting, importing, and roasting quality coffee and when you join our team as a coffee & tea wholesaler, we will also be dedicated to your success with:
- Fine coffees from around the world roasted, shipped, and packaged daily for optimum freshness. Available as bulk, pre-packaged, and private label wholesale coffees.
- Fine teas from China, Japan, and India packaged and available as bulk, pre-packaged, private label.
- Frappes and fruit smoothie mixes and coffee syrups.
- Affiliated products including chocolate, potato chips, biscotti, and ready to drink teas, juices, and ginger sodas.
- Coffee cleaning equipment and accessories.
Convenient Distribution Partners
- Fresh Pro
- BUNN Coffee Equipment Repair
- Fetco Coffee Equipment Repair
- Grindmaster Brewing Equipment Repair
- Nuova Simonelli Espresso Repair
- Swiss Water Process
- Certified Fair Trade USA
- USDA Organic
- Rain Forest Alliance
- SCA (Specialty Coffee Association)
- PLMA (Private Label Manufacturers Association)
- SFA (Specialty Food Association)
- RAM (Restaurant Association of Maryland)
Customer Service Support
- Retail shop concept, product selection, equipment options, packaging selection, and more.
- Equipment training and preventive maintenance service.
- POS and signage assistance.
Our sales team can help you choose the right equipment, quality coffee and, tea products for your retail space. We currently have wholesale customers and distribution partners throughout the United States. And we are always interested in expanding our horizons!
Discover how to “Become a Wholesaler” with Orinoco.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say.